Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Santa, I want a Chanel Doll for Christmas!


Dear Santa,
I've been a very good girl this year. I did all my chores every day and I orchestrated my mother's three moves in eight months. I ate more vegetables than ever, including lots of broccoli which is not really to my liking. I was kind and patient with all, even when it wasn't appreciated or reciprocated. 
I wasn't going to ask for anything this year but I just cannot help myself. On my way to work at the museum I stopped to admire these oh-so-cute Coco Chanel dolls in the window of Chanel. I think they are just over the top fabulous!! I would never buy such a thing for myself, but maybe you might put one under the tree for me.
I hope you will enjoy a relaxing holiday after your Christmas duties are done for the year. 
Wishing you all the best,
Ingrid
P.S. I've attached a photo for you, just in case you are not sure which doll it is.